The Bees Experience
You’ll see real class on the pitch – from experienced ex-professional footballers to promising young players with the potential to go on to carve out a career in the professional game. Real dedication to every match. In fact, everything about the game is real at this level. Real heart and real talent, from real people. We also encourage direct access to the players, so you can have a chat with them after the game and get their autographs, which is particularly inspiring for our young football fans.
And as well as being up close and personal with the golden game, you’ll experience a fun, friendly, family atmosphere. Positive, supportive, generous of voice and spirit; this is a club with a real sense of community and social togetherness.
Come to a game to see exactly what we mean… And while you’re here, order a perfectly poured pint in The Bees Sports bar and stroll straight from the bar onto the terraces. That’s not something you can do at many football stadiums. You can at Basildon United Football Club.
The Bees Sports Bar is our stylish clubhouse providing drinks and snacks for spectators. The bar also boasts a state of the art TV and sound system showing live sports throughout the year.
Your match day experience wouldn’t be complete without a burger and chips! Spectators can find a selection of hot food and drinks at the tea bar within the ground.
A reminder to all fans that foul, abusive, homophobic or racist language will not be tolerated at Basildon Football Club and that stewards will take action against anyone heard using such language.
The Isthmian Football League strongly support a recent FA statement that there should be a zero-tolerance approach against racism and all forms of discrimination. Accordingly, any form of discriminatory abuse whether it be based on race or ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, faith, age ability or any other form of abuse will be reported to The Football Association for action by that Association.
Getting to the Ground
From the M25 motorway exit at Junction 29 joining the eastbound A127 towards Southend. After 6 and a half miles, take the exit for A176 for Basildon and Billericay. Keep on the A176, before taking the first exit at the roundabout by B&Q for the A1235. Turn left onto Gardiners Lane South after nearly two miles, before a quick left onto Gardiners Close.
Get off at Basildon Station and walk 5 minutes to the Bus Station. You can get either the No 5 or No 25 bus to Matching Green stop and then its a 15 minute walk to the ground.
You can get either the No 5 or No 25 bus to Matching Green stop and then its a 15-minute walk to the ground.
- All persons entering the ground are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Football Association and Basildon United Football Club
- The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
- All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club’s right to search any person entering the Ground
- The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language, racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, intoxicated behaviour, the throwing of objects or entering the field of play is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground.
- No illegal substances, bottles, glass vessels, metal cans, firecrackers, flares, laser devices, or weapons of any kind are allowed in the Ground.
- The Club reserves the right to reschedule the Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
- Alcohol is to be consumed in plastic cups within the stands. Note that for FA Cup and other such competitions, no alcohol may be consumed within sight of the pitch.
- The climbing of fences or floodlight pylons and all buildings within the Ground is strictly forbidden.
- Nobody may stand in seating areas or areas hatched in yellow whilst play is in progress. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden.
- Smoking is not permitted within the stands.
- Ball games are not permitted within the Ground.
- Persons under 16 years of age are to be supervised and are the responsibility of the parent, guardian or responsible adult.
- All vehicles are to be parked in a designated space. All vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk.
- Dogs are not permitted within the Ground.